Arm FuSa RTS
Run-Time System for Functional Safety Applications
Arm FuSa RTS is a set of embedded software components qualified for use in the most safety-critical applications in automotive, medical and industrial systems.
With FuSa RTS, developers receive a robust real-time operating system (RTOS), independent processor abstraction layer and verified C library that are highly optimized for Cortex-M processors by Arm architecture experts.
While being available as a separately licensable product, FuSa RTS perfectly integrates with Arm Keil MDK and is using the safety-qualified Arm C/C++ compiler to significantly simplify system design, development, validation and certification processes for safety applications.
FuSa RTS components
Arm FuSa RTS package contains following components:
- FuSa RTX RTOS: deterministic real-time operating system for Arm Cortex-M processors.
- FuSa Event Recorder: implements functionality to easily record events and collect execution statistics in the application code.
- FuSa CMSIS-Core: validated vendor-independent software interface to the processor resources.
- FuSa C library: a subset of the C library functions suitable for developing safety-critical embedded applications.
- Safety Package: documentation set explaining the usage of FuSa RTS in safety context.
Supported safety standards
Arm FuSa RTS is certified for the following safety standards:
- Automotive: ISO26262, ASIL D
- Industrial: IEC61508, SIL 3
- Railway: EN50128, SIL 4
- Medical: IEC62304, Class C
FuSa RTS safety compliance is confirmed by the TÜV Süd Certificate.