GSASMSPL in partnership with Promik offers Flash Programming Solutions with a range of trusted hardware and software solutions for flashing and testing devices, PCB, and completed electronic control units.
These products and solutions leverage emerging technologies (e.g., inline manufacturing systems) so customers can be assured of a low cost of ownership. We will also make considerations for adapting the solutions for individual customer requirements.
The ProMik portfolio consists of a wide range of manual or robot-operated systems that are ideally suited for any type and challenge in onboard programming. No matter whether it is a small desktop programming station or a sophisticated series production system.
All solutions are perfectly adapted to your requirements and the respective production environment. Through intelligent processes and the use of standard components, we guarantee free scalability and thus increase the value of your production site.
ProMik systems for series production
Programming and test equipment from ProMik is designed to master all challenges in electronics manufacturing. Our goal is to set industry standards and to provide the appropriate hardware for production programming ensuring the highest efficiency, reliability, and versatility. Accelerate your flash process in production now with high-speed on-board programming from ProMik. Optimize your processes further and rely on in-system programming. Because the programming, i.e. the writing of data and codes in the memory and microcontroller, is only done on-board, dynamic data, e.g. serial number or key, can be easily programmed on the control unit. Discover now the products for innovative onboard programming and testing at ProMik.
Scalable & efficient
The XDM series is ProMik’s fastest solution for flashing and testing boards. Each module has four channels – either Ethernet, USB3, or CAN FD. Learn more about the advantages of the End-of-Line Programmer.
Universal & flexible
Multi Standard Programmer
The Multi Standard Programmer (MSP) series is built on a long-lasting innovation process. Today, the In-System Programmer is ProMik’s most flexible component for any flash and test requirements, including all common interfaces and versatile features. Learn more about the extensive capabilities of the MSP.
With the additional components for our Multi-Standard Programmer (MSP), onboard programming can be further optimized and adapted to customer requirements. Learn how you can customize and improve your flash process with ProMik’s additional hardware.
With ProMik’s modular software solutions you will meet intuitive operation, highest functionality and traceability.
Together with our programmers we achieve maximum performance for your production and guarantee the right solution for every application with all software packages.
FlashTask Pro Production Suite
A Modular concept
FlashTask Pro – SAP
FlashTask Pro – IFL
- Creates job files for FTE Engine
- Easy to use cross platform environment and intuitive graphical user interface with help menus to assist you to easily navigate
- Pull down menus to set customer specific MCU task, dynamic data programming and traceability options
- Handles any combination of file formats (S Record, Intel HEX, Binary)
- Password protection for different operator and administrator modes
- Executes validated job files created by the FTJobEditor
- Optimized for production use, parallel programming of multiple targets
- Diagnose file generation for quick trouble shooting and support
- Quality features like Margin Verify & continuous voltage monitoring ensure maximum data retention and quality assurance
- Robust device drivers including high performance algorithms for reliable flash process