Intelligent Universal Programmer i.e GSAS IUP-UXP is an advanced version of our earlier model GSAS IUP-XP, which works through a PC’s parallel port & USB port. It features a 48pin universal pin driver and an expandable TTL pin driver.
This Intelligent Universal Programmer supports over 7000 devices including PAL, GAL, CEPAL, EPLD, PEEL, MAX, MACH, PLSI, EPROM, MPU /MCU etc. GSASIUP-UXP works in various operating systems, Windows, 9x/NT/2000 and XP.
- Printer-port& USB port interface with auto– switch power
- Supports 5V and 3.3V low voltage devices, 1.8Vchip support through low voltage adapter
- Programming speed for high density flash chip is less than 2Sec /M bit
- No adapter required for DIL chips up to 48 pin
- 48 pin universal pin driver with current limit Protection
- Auto-sense/ Self-programming with statistical report
- Checks device insertion and pin contact
- Optional Universal adapter for 44 pin PLCC / QFP/TQFP / PSOP and 40/48 pin TSOP
- Supports Windows 9x, 2000,XP and NT
- Automatic ID search for EPROM / Flash devices
- Serialization for Memory /μP chips
- Project file save I load function
- User-selectable Vcc with one or two-pass verify voltage
- Automatic file format detection and conversion
- User-changeable programming parameters
- Pin swapping table provided for user configurable adapters
- Operating System : Windows 98 / Me / 2000 /
- Windows XP or Windows NT
- Processor : Pentium and above
- RAM : 128MB Minimum
- Hard disk : 100MB free space
- Interface :Parallel port with EPP Mode or USB port
- CD ROM drive : 20x and above
Get in touch with us!
We work as a single united team with market leading firms around the world to deliver solutions that make a difference. Get in touch with us using the button below.