- Assist customer to understand all products and perform a demo for various field applications.
- Install and configure the system and perform troubleshoot on the process and resolve issues.
- Provide technical support to customers and configure services.
- Analyze customer requirements and ensure the product meets customer requirements appropriately.
- Administer various field applications for customers and provide support to different requirements.
- Develop and determine various product features, perform tests, and prepare documents for the same.
- Participate in technical meetings and prepare training programs for subordinates.
- Manage and update the database for customer information.
- Assist Quotation Manager and design appropriate proposals.
- Participate in various training programs.
- Analyze applications and recommend expert advice for the same.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and train them accordingly.
- Maintain customer records and follow-up accordingly.
- Preferred to have Knowledge of CRM.
- Prepare to travel in and out of India.
- Favorable, if there’s previous experience in the field of design and development of embedded systems or related or selling of technical softwares.
- Preferred having knowledge of any of the products or services GSASMSPL provides.
- To know more about GSASMSPL products and services visit: www.gsasindia.com
Salary: 2L – 5L per Annum (Negotiable based on Experience and Knowledge)
Job Type: Full time
Work Place: Chennai