Join us at this year’s Altium Roadshow and you can be among the first few who see a sneak peek of our next exciting release,
Altium Designer® 20!
Secure your spot today and prepare your questions for Altium’s Field Application Engineers. We will be onsight walking you through the most exciting innovations in Altium Designer 20 and our new component solution, Altium Concord Pro™. In addition, you can also connect with us regarding any questions you may have on our latest services and features.
Here’s a brief glimpse at just some of the subjects covered during these professional development sessions.
- Altium Designer 20 Overview
- Benefit from new capabilities across the flow
- A look inside product evolution
- Library Concepts
- Supported library concepts and how they work
- Understanding the pros and cons
- Learn how to streamline and reduce time spent managing libraries
- Library Content Creation
- Getting up to speed with Altium Concord Pro
- Tips and tricks for Component and Model creation
- How to leverage component acquisition via manufacturer part search
- Easy PCB Drawings with Draftsman®
- Create highly sophisticated PCB manufacturing drawings with Draftsman
- Save hours and days updating your manufacturing drawings after a PCB design change
- Define drawing templates to make your drawing standards repeatable and reusable for the entire organization
Please do not hesitate to contact us at +91 98450 80685 / +91 98450 03262 or email@example.com if you have any questions.