Altium Designer represents decades of innovation and development focused on creating a truly unified design environment. This combined environment enables users to connect with every facet of the PCB design process effortlessly.
With features that have pioneered change and an ever-growing community of users, advocates, educators, and experts, Altium Designer is genuinely transforming the industry and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
We, GSAS Microsystems Pvt Ltd (GSASMSPL) and Consortium of Electronic Industries of Karnataka (Clik) , invite you to experience the world’s most exceptional PCB design product to discover how you can enhance your design cycle.
JOIN US FOR THIS SEMINAR TO LEARN:
- General Overview of Altium Designer:- Design flow of a PCB in Altium Designer.
- Schematic Capture:- Capturing the schematics using component symbols with different type of connectors to maintain the schematic readable.
- Simulation:- Circuit Simulation to simulate the behaviour of the circuit.
- PCB Layout:- Designing PCB with different types of routing techniques.
- Signal Integrity:- SI Analysis to measure the quality of an electrical signal.
- Gerber Generation / CAM Editior:- Generating the gerber and reviewing the Gerber using CAM Editor
- Documentation:- Creating fabrication and assembly drawings using Draftsman in Altium Designer
- PDN & TRM:- Explaining about the Power distribution network and thermal analysis concepts with an example.