ALTIUM DESIGNER® 21 – A BETTER WAY TO DESIGN
The design process often requires repetitive work with tedious tasks. Altium Designer 21 represents a better way to design by revitalizing long standing functionality and improving the user experience, as well as performance and stability, based on the feedback from our users. These improvements streamline existing design tasks and empower you to complete sophisticated rigid and rigid-flex designs with realistic 3D modeling.
In addition, Altium 365® continues to play an increasingly significant role with the newest release of Altium Designer. Come take a look.
Join us to learn some of the ways Altium Designer 21 delivers a better way to design:
- SPICE Simulation Enhancements
- Rigid-Flex Design: Board Planning & Layerstack Definition
- High-speed Design: Trombone & Sawtooth Tuning
- Schematic Improvements: Generic Components & Net Properties
- Altium 365: Project History, Conflict Prevention, and Comments
- Q&A Session
Monday, 7th January 2020 | 02:30 PM to 03:30 PM
Here are just some key points you can expect to walk away with:
- How to effectively work with your fabricator to predefine documentation standards, so both parties understand the design intent the first time and every time.
- How to reduce the email trails of endless questions from your fabricator.
- How to effectively document design intent for Wearable, Rigid Flex or Handheld Devices
- How to use Altium 365® to collaborate directly with your fabricators to ensure your designs get to the fabrication floor in a timely manner.