High speed design for demanding environments.
You’re an expert in telecommunication technology, and that means you’re always pushing the boundaries, from high speed interfaces such as 100GbE and PCI Express, to microwave and RF designs. What tools can help you get the job done? How can you keep up on the latest in communication technology while still bringing your product to market on time?
OVERCOMING COMPLEX AND HIGH SPEED DESIGN CHALLENGES
High speed communication devices are some of the most difficult to design. And if you’re creating mobile devices, that means you’re adding another layer of design complexity by shrinking boards to increasingly smaller sizes. High speed protocols like 100GbE, PCI Express, VPX, SONET and SDH all require intense planning and post-design analysis for speed, BER and signal integrity. How can you manage all of these characteristics while still providing the redundancy typically needed in communication devices?
Friday, 16th October 2020 | 02:30 PM to 04:30 PM
This Live-webinar will cover:
- How we can handle the impedance control, differential pair routing, length tunning, power, and ground planes.
- How an ECAD tool can collaborate with the MCAD tool in realtime.
- How we can use standard templates and reference designs for high speed interfaces.
- How we can attach real-time supplier links from the most popular vendors to every component, ensuring your supply chain is always accurate.
- How we can fully verify and release your design to Altium Vault (Now Altium Concord Pro) to ensure everything is accounted for and everyone has the same data.
- How clearance distances defined in PCB design rules can govern parts placement, and this can be pushed back to MCAD for a design compromise.
- How we can automate and synchronize complex FPGA pinouts on the fly using advanced pin swapping tools.