Printed Electronics Design in Altium Designer
Printed Electronics is emerging to become as common as 3D printing. With this fast-emerging technology, new possibilities have come into the manufacturing arena, allowing engineers and designers to develop products in markets never before realized. New substrates and inks are being developed to address various applications, from biomedical to aerospace and consumer electronics.
With the emergence of many contract manufacturers possessing this capability, the cost is competitive. Quick-turn prototypes and volume production are now all possibilities, and with Altium 365® you stay connected directly with your manufacturer throughout the design process.
Join us for this informative webinar to see how Altium Designer natively addresses the design of Printed Electronics.
In This Webinar, We Will Explore The Following Areas:
- Routing techniques for today’s unique printed electronics designs
- How to connect with your manufacturer directly with Altium 365
- Create design packages ready for your manufacturer
- How to place vias for printed electronics
- Specifying your layer stack for printed electronics