PCB real estate is not what it used to be, and with projects, deadlines are always around the corner, you need every tool, tip, and trick to help you through your PCB routing finish line. Even after you did everything you could to optimize your routing, that last 10% is always the most challenging. The situation can be even more aggravating if your PCB project is a moving target, where connectors have to all of the sudden moves to new locations, or maybe the ECAD MCAD collaboration is less than optimal, and now some of the large components have to shift!
While Altium Designer is relatively easy and intuitive to use, there are so many available unexplored routing features, functionalities, and shortcuts that can make your routing journey less stressful, especially during the last mile.
PLEASE JOIN THIS FREE LIVE WEBINAR TO EXPLORE:
- How to quickly access routing shortcuts
- Explore some of the most useful shortcuts/features (Routing Modes, Visual clearance, etc.)
- How to leverage Gloss and Retrace features
- Using Rooms to reduce re-work
- Discover some of the new upcoming features (Follow Mode, Components move retrace)
Friday, 19th March 2021 | 02:30 PM to 03:30 PM