SPICE simulation saves you critical time in the prototyping phase. Understanding your simulation interface makes it simple to analyze how your circuits work in different scenarios. Altium Designer provides an intuitive, dedicated interface to support your simulation verification, setup, and analysis directly in your schematic environment. You also benefit from growing support for popular model formats, as well as generic models, simplifying circuit definition and simulation.
In this webinar, we will explore the following areas:
- Create and simulate in a single environment – without learning separate tools
- Front to back review of design creation, simulation, and waveform analysis
- Create components that include widely supported PSPICE and LTSPICE models
- Leverage internet accessible, version-controlled storage of designs, components, models, and simulation settings
- Collaborate with colleagues on designs within the simulation environment
Friday, 12th November 2021 | 2:30 PM to 03:30 PM