CatchTheBus® is a freely programmable ECU with focus on the bus communication systems. CatchTheBus® supports several communication buses:
- CAN FD
- Powerline communication
Thereby CatchTheBus® is the optimal solution for control units (Rapid Control Prototyping), gateways, remaining bus simulations and signal manipulations.
CatchTheBus® – Cost Effective and Efficient!
CatchTheBus® provides you with the following properties a competitive advantage:
The modular architecture of CatchTheBus® is forward-looking and allows customized extensions with new interfaces. Explinovo provides a wide range of different modules and develops new ones to meet your future needs. CatchTheBus®, therefore, offers the possibility to cover your needs for a long-term period with just one device.
RAPID TAKING INTO OPERATION
The use of the universal programming language C, as well as the elimination of a configuration software, shorten the learning curve considerably of your employees. A high quality and intuitive API (driver libraries), an outstanding documentation (DOXYGEN) and numerous sample codes also allow a quick setup of each interface within a few minutes.
- 1x FlexRay
- 5x CAN – four of them support also CAN FD
- 2x LIN
- 1x Ethernet
- 2x Powerline Communication
- 2x RS-232
- 4x Digital outputs
- 2x Analog inputs
- Expandable – Lego bricks principle
- User friendly – taking into operation of each interface within minutes
- High quality drivers – MISRA-C compliant and including a doxygen documentation
- Source code examples available for each functionality
- Real time capable
- Stand-alone solution
- Connection to a PC via Ethernet
Field of application
- Rapid Control Prototyping
- Remaining bus simulation
- Signal manipulation
- Network interface
- Sensor/actuator systems
- Freescale 9S12XF512, 16 bit, fCPU=100[MHz], X-GATE coprocessor
- Memory: 512kB Flash, 32kB RAM, 4kB EEPROM
- CAN FD
- Powerline Communication
- Digital outputs
- Analog inputs
- System time
- Software triggers
- TCP/IP stack with telnet and webserver
- Several system interrupts (e.g. low-voltage, high temperature, …)
- Approx. 240 [g] resp. 0.53 [lbs]
- DIN EN61000-4-2: Electrostatic Discharge Immunity Tests
- DIN EN61000-4-3: Immunity to radiated radio frequencies
- DIN EN61000-4-4: Electrical Fast Transient/Burst
- DIN EN61000-4-5: Surge immunity
- DIN EN61000-4-6: Immunity to conducted radio frequencies
- DIN EN61000-4-29: Voltage dips, short interruptions and voltage variations
- DIN EN55011 rad.: Radiated emission
- DIN EN55011 cond.: Conducted emission
- This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Get in touch with us!
We work as a single united team with market leading firms around the world to deliver solutions that make a difference. Get in touch with us using the button below.