BQR’s apmOptimizer is an integrated solution for asset maintenance and logistics optimization, as well as for strategic decision making during asset design or overhaul.
apmOptimizer calculates the expected asset behavior based on a flexible model which accounts for operation profiles, failures, inspections, maintenance, spare parts, downtime, and cost.
apmOptimizer’s optimization modules find the optimal maintenance and logistics policy that minimize the Life Cycle Cost (LCC) while maintaining a high asset availability.
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Level Of Repair Analysis (repair or replace)
- Spare Parts Inventory optimization
- Scheduled Maintenance Optimization
- Predictive Maintenance (PdM) Optimization
- Performance analysis
- RCM and MSG-3 management
- Decision Support System for selecting the optimal PdM system: what is the expected ROI for sensors and IIoT in your asset?
- Fast analytic calculations, used for high quality optimizations