● Assist customer to understand all products and perform a demo for various field applications.
● Install and configure the system and perform troubleshoot on the process and resolve issues.
● Provide technical support to customers and configure services.
● Analyze a customer requirement and ensure the product meets customer requirements appropriately.
● Administer various field applications for customers and provide support to different requirements.
● Develop and determine various product features, perform tests and prepare documents for the same.
● Participate in technical meetings and prepare training programs for subordinates.
● Manage and update the database for customer information.
● Assist Quotation Manager and design appropriate proposals.
● Participate in various training programs.
● Analyze applications and recommend expert advice for the same.
● Maintain knowledge of industry trends and train them accordingly.
● Maintain customer records and follow-up accordingly.
● Preferred to have Knowledge of CRM.
● Prepare to travel in and out of India.
● Favorable, if there’s previous experience in the field of design and development of embedded systems or related.
● Preferred having knowledge of any of the products or services GSASMSPL provides.
● To know more about GSASMSPL products and services visit
Salary: 2L – 5L per Annum (Negotiable based on Experience and Knowledge)
Job Type: Full time
Work Place: Hyderabad