GSASMSPL has partnered up with Total Phase, whose expertise lies in embedded systems solutions, to provide intelligent visibility into embedded systems with the help of their range of affordable, high-quality, and powerful protocol analyzers for anyone working in the embedded systems environment. The simplicity, ease of use, and integration of Total Phase products have made customers build these products into their systems which have led to many unique engineering applications.
Promira™ Serial Platform
The Promira™ Serial Platform is our most advanced serial device ever. This new, powerful platform offers many benefits over our previous generation of host adapters:
- Integrated level shifting ensures you’ll be able to work at a variety of voltages ranging from 0.9 to 5.0 volts without needing any costly accessory boards.
- High-speed USB connectivity to the host system provides high performance and convenience for benchtop programming, testing, and emulation.
- Ethernet connectivity is convenient for benchtop work, and it also enables remote control for your automation needs.
- With the ability to provide a total of 200 mA of power, Promira platform can easily power your project, simplifying connectivity and troubleshooting.
- New architecture enables you to download applications to the Promira platform – Upgrade your device when you need new features and you’ll never wait for that emergency delivery in the middle of your project.
Custom configure your Promira platform with any of the currently available applications:
Aardvark I2C/SPI Host Adapter
The Aardvark I2C/SPI Host Adapter is a fast and powerful I2C bus and SPI bus host adapter through USB. It allows a developer to interface a Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X PC via USB to a downstream embedded system environment and transfer serial messages using the I2C and SPI protocols.
Cheetah SPI Host Adapter
The Cheetah™ SPI Host Adapter is a high-speed SPI adapter that is capable of communicating over SPI at up to 40+ MHz. The Cheetah adapter is specifically designed to communicate with high-speed, SPI-based flash memory. It is an ideal tool to develop, debug, and program SPI-based systems.
Beagle USB Series
Beagle USB 5000 v2 Protocol AnalyserThe Beagle™ USB 5000 SuperSpeed Protocol Analyser, the winner of Best in Test 2012, is a world-class USB 3.0 bus monitor that provides real-time interactive capture and analysis of USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 traffic (up to 5 Gbps).Featuring real-time capture, display, filter, and search to increase productivity, plus match/action triggering.
- Non-intrusively monitor USB 2.0
- Real-time USB class-level decoding with the Data Center Software
- Match/Action trigger and filter system
- Multiple digital inputs and outputs for synchronizing with external devices
- Fully Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X compatible with support for 32- and 64-bit systems
- Upgrade options for the advanced user
Beagle USB 12 Protocol AnalyzerThe Beagle USB 12 Protocol Analyzer is a non-intrusive Full/Low Speed USB protocol analyzer that includes real-time USB descriptor parsing.
Developers can monitor what is happening on the USB bus as it happens with 21 ns resolution. Thanks to the Beagle USB 12 analyzer’s low cost, every engineer can have his or her own. That means you do not have to schedule the time to share your analyzer with other developers. Bottom line, your company saves time, effort and money.
Beagle USB 480 Protocol AnalyserThe Beagle USB 480 Protocol Analyser is a low cost, non-intrusive High-speed USB 2.0 bus monitor that includes real-time USB class-level decoding.
- Non-intrusively monitor High-speed USB 2.0 (up to 480 Mbps)
- Real-time USB class-level decoding with the Data Center Software.
- Two capture modes: real-time and delayed-download
- High-speed USB chirp detection
- Robust automatic speed detection
- Hardware-based packet suppression
- Digital inputs and outputs for synchronizing with external logic
- Detect suspend/resume events and unexpected signals
- Free software and API available
- Fully Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X compatible
Beagle USB 480 Power Protocol AnalyzerThe Beagle™ USB 480 Power Protocol Analyzer enables your competitive edge with its unique, powerful features and a price that is a fraction of competing equipment.
- Real-time graphing of VBUS current and voltage values
- Interactive and bi-directional correlation of current/voltage values with USB data
- 256 MB capacity
- Large circular buffer
- Real-time data analysis and display
- Automatic bus speed detection
- Low/Full/High-Speed USB 2.0
- Capture traces to >25 GB
- HID, Audio, Video, Still Image, Printer
- Mass Storage, Hub
- Network, Mobile, CDC
USB Analyzer Product Guide
Not sure which tool is right for you? The following table breaks down the key features of Total Phase's USB Protocol Analyzers.
Detailed technical information for all these devices can be found in their respective datasheets.
USB Protocol Analyzers
|Beagle USB 12 Protocol Analyzer||Beagle USB 480
|Beagle USB 480 Power Protocol Analyzer - Standard Edition||Beagle USB 480 Power Protocol Analyzer - Ultimate Edition||Beagle USB 5000 v2 SuperSpeed Protocol Analyzer - Standard Edition||Beagle USB 5000 v2 SuperSpeed Protocol Analyzer - Ultimate Edition||USB Power Delivery
|USB Capture Rates||<12 Mbps||<480 Mbps||<480 Mbps||<480 Mbps||<5000 Mbps||<5000 Mbps||<1 Mbps|
|USB 3.0 and 2.0
|USB 2.0 Downlink||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|USB 3.0 Downlink||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Available||✔||N/A|
Display & Analysis
Standard On Board
|Host PC||64 MB +
|256 MB +
|256 MB +
|2 GB +
|4 GB +
| Availability of
Input - Monitor
Input - Monitor
USB 2.0 (Included)
| USB 3.0
Advance State Machine
|Current & Voltage Monitor||N/A||N/A||✔||✔||N/A||N/A||✔|
for Window, Linux,
Mac OS X
Komodo CAN-USB Interface
The Komodo™ CAN Interface is a powerful USB-to-CAN adapter and analyzer. The Komodo interface is an all-in-one tool capable of active CAN data transmission as well as non-intrusive CAN bus monitoring. The portable and durable Komodo interface easily integrates into end-user systems. It provides a flexible and scalable solution for a variety of applications including automotive, military, industrial, medical, and more. There are two variants of Komodo which are:-
- Solo Interface: A powerful single-channel USB-to-CAN adapter and analyzer.
- Duo Interface: A powerful two-channel USB-to-CAN adapter and analyzer.