GSASMSPL has partnered up with Total Phase, whose expertise lies in embedded systems solutions, to provide intelligent visibility into embedded systems with the help of their range of affordable, high-quality, and powerful protocol analyzers for anyone working in the embedded systems environment. The simplicity, ease of use, and integration of Total Phase products have made customers build these products into their systems which have led to many unique engineering applications.
Komodo CAN-USB Interface
The Komodo™ CAN Interface is a powerful USB-to-CAN adapter and analyzer. The Komodo interface is an all-in-one tool capable of active CAN data transmission as well as non-intrusive CAN bus monitoring. The portable and durable Komodo interface easily integrates into end-user systems. It provides a flexible and scalable solution for a variety of applications including automotive, military, industrial, medical, and more. There are two variants of Komodo which are:-
- Solo Interface: A powerful single-channel USB-to-CAN adapter and analyzer.
- Duo Interface: A powerful two-channel USB-to-CAN adapter and analyzer.
- Transfer rate up to 1 Mbps
- Independent galvanic isolation
- 8 configurable GPIOs
- USB 2.0 full-speed; bus-powered
- Free software and API
- Cross-platform support: Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X compatible
Aardvark I2C/SPI Host Adapter
The Aardvark I2C/SPI Host Adapter is a fast and powerful I2C bus and SPI bus host adapter through USB. It allows a developer to interface a Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X PC via USB to a downstream embedded system environment and transfer serial messages using the I2C and SPI protocols.
- I2C master and slave up to 800 kHz†
- I2C multi-master support
- SPI master up to 8 MHz
- SPI slave up to 4 MHz
- GPIO with selectable pins
† Actual system bus speed may vary as a function of capacitance.
Cheetah SPI Host Adapter
The Cheetah™ SPI Host Adapter is a high-speed SPI adapter that is capable of communicating over SPI at up to 40+ MHz. The Cheetah adapter is specifically designed to communicate with high-speed, SPI-based flash memory. It is an ideal tool to develop, debug, and program SPI-based systems.
Beagle USB Series
Promira™ Serial Platform
The Promira™ Serial Platform is our most advanced serial device ever. This new, powerful platform offers many benefits over our previous generation of host adapters:
- Integrated level shifting ensures you’ll be able to work at a variety of voltages ranging from 0.9 to 5.0 volts without needing any costly accessory boards.
- High-speed USB connectivity to the host system provides high performance and convenience for benchtop programming, testing, and emulation.
- Ethernet connectivity is convenient for benchtop work, and it also enables remote control for your automation needs.
- With the ability to provide a total of 200 mA of power, Promira platform can easily power your project, simplifying connectivity and troubleshooting.
- New architecture enables you to download applications to the Promira platform – Upgrade your device when you need new features and you’ll never wait for that emergency delivery in the middle of your project.
Custom configure your Promira platform with any of the currently available applications: